The Tour will begin and end at your Hotel in Cusco.
- Maximum Altitude: Inca Trail: 2730 meters / 8957 feet
- Minimum temperature: Cusco 5ºC / 41ºF.
- Climate: November to April rainy season
- Hike Length: 10.5 km / 6.5 miles.
- Trekking time: 6-7 hours.
DAY 1:Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
At 8.30 a.m. The professional Guide and private mobility only for your family will pass through your hotel in Cusco. Then, start your trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and make a brief stop at the Awanakacha farm and get to know different species of South American Camelids (llamas, alpacas, vicuñas and guanacos).
Continue your trip to the archaeological site and the local market of Pisac. Admire the extensive agricultural terraces and the urban sector and stroll through the colorful local market. Then, continue your trip along the Vilcanota River and enjoy a buffet lunch in Urubamba. In the afternoon, explore the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo and spend the night in one of the best hotels in the Sacred Valley.
- Food: Buffet lunch
- 1 night in Sacred Valley in a 3-Star Hotel (San Agustin Urubamba, Agusto's Urubamba or Tierra Viva)
Note: if you do not want to Tour Pisac, we have another alternative through Chichero, Maras' salt mine, Moray, and Ollantaytambo. Just tell us your preference, our experts will help you tailor-make your tour.
DAY 2: Short Inca Trail - Aguas Calientes town.
At 5:00 am. Our staff and private mobility will pass through your hotel in Sacred Valley to transfer you to the Ollantaytambo Train Station. Take Expedition or Voyager Train that departs at 6:10 a.m. and 6:40 a.m. respectively and travel for 1 hour and 20 minutes to km. 104 of the railroad and escorted by your professional Guide, pass the control point of the Short Inca Trail.
Begin your tour by visiting the archaeological site of Chachabamba. Then, continue on a beautiful path to the Wiñaywayna archaeological site, where you will have plenty of time to explore and have lunch. Then, from the sun gate, admire the impressive panoramic view of the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
At 3:30 p.m. Take a bus to Aguas Calientes, settle in at the selected hotel and 6:30 p.m., enjoy a delicious dinner.
- Meals: Breakfast at the hotel, lunch box, snacks, and dinner.
1 night in Aguas Calientes in a 3-Star Hotel (Samay, Inka Tower, The Cabaña or Waman
DAY 3: Tour to Machu Picchu - Cusco
After breakfast, take the bus to the Inca city of Machu Picchu and take a guided tour for 2 and a half hours. With the help of your professional guide, explore the entire lost city of the Incas. After the tour, in your free time, if you booked Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain (optional), you can climb on your own.
After all, at the indicated time, take a bus to the city of Aguas Calientes and have lunch on your own. In the afternoon, head to the station and take the train back to Ollantaytambo. Upon your arrival, our host will be waiting for you to escort you to your hotel in Cusco.
- Aguas Calientes altitude - 2050 masl / 6.7 feet.
- Altitude of Machu Picchu - 2450 masl / 8 feet.
- Food: Breakfast at the hotel.
Included / not Included
- Private transportation for the sacred valley tour, also from the hotel to the Ollantaytambo train station and from the Ollantaytambo station to Cusco Hotel.
- Partial tourist ticket for the sacred valley tour
- Top-level professional guide who speaks English (3 days)
- 2 nights in a 3-Star Hotel (in Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu town)
- Food: 1 buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley, 2 breakfasts at the hotel, 1 lunch box, and snacks on the Inca Trail and 1 dinner in Aguas Calientes.
- Expedition or Voyager Train Ticket from Ollantaytambo station at km 104
- Return train ticket from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo (Expedition or Voyager Train)
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu (3 tickets)
- Private tour (Family Journey)
What's not included?
- Breakfast and dinner on the first day, lunch and dinner on the third day.
- Porters to transport their equipment (optional)
- Tickets to Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountain (optional)
- Accommodation in Cusco
- Travel insurance. Please, we ask that you obtain travel insurance at least for the duration of your trip.
- Tips (optional)
- Book the Inca Trail in advance.
- You must be at least one day before the tour in the city of Cusco.
- Be in an excellent physical condition
- Wear suitable clothing for hiking (hiking shoes)
- Carry the personal document with which you reserved the Inca Trail.
- Mosquito repellent
- Toilet paper
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Camelback or canteen (Plastic containers are not allowed)
- Walking sticks
- 1 extra pole
- Flips flops
- A hat or cap
- Medicines and personal items
- Extra money (PEN)
Our prices are based on two nights in a 3-Star Hotel, in a double or triple room and vary according to the number of people booking together.
|Number of People You Book With||Price is in US Dollars|
|1 Person||USD 992.00|
|2 People||USD 673.00 per person|
|3 People||USD 599.00 per person|
|4 People||USD 579.00 per person|
|5 People||USD 548.00 per person|
|6 to + people||USD 539.00 per person|
We offer USD 30 off.
- For university students under 25 years old. They must present a CARD made of PVC material and must contain the following: Name of the university, name, and photo of the student and the effective date must be valid at the time of the Tour.
- for children from 8 to 17 years old.
- Exclusive discounts for children under 8 and groups organized by travel agencies.
If you want to include in the package the optional services listed below, you must add a supplement.
- To travel on the Vistadome or The 360º train, you must add USD 75 per person.
- To climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain, you must add USD 70 per person.
- A porter on the Inca Trail to carry a maximum suitcase of 15 kilos, you must add USD 50 and you can hire between 2 or 3 travelers.
Si prefiere pasar la noche en otra categoría de hotel, solicite nuestros precios confidenciales.
4 and 5-Star Luxurious Hotels
Located in the Sacred Valley.
- Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay (4 stars)
- Casa Andina Premium Sacred Valley (4 stars)
- Belmond Hotel Sacred River (5 stars)
- Tambo del Inka A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa (5 stars)
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness (5 stars)
Located in Machu Picchu
- El Mapi by Inkaterra (4 stars)
- Tierra Viva Machu Picchu (4 stars)
- Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel (5 stars)
- Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo (5 stars)
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge (5 stars)