- Humantay Lagoon Altitude: 4200 meters / 13,779 feet
- Minimum temperature: 2ºC / 35.6ºF
- Climate: November to April rain and snowfall season
- Length: 3 km / 1.8 miles round trip
- Hiking time: 4 hours round trip
1 Day Tour: Cusco - Humantay Lagoon - Cusco.
Get ready to explore part of the Andes of Cusco!
At 4:30 am, your Professional Guide and private mobility will pass through your Hotel in Cusco. You will leave Cusco towards The Mollepata town, where you will enjoy an energetic breakfast. Then, continue your trip to Soraypampa community, where you will start your 4-hour round trip hike. Enjoy the beauty of The Humantay Lagoon, imposing snow-capped mountains and also take excellent photographs.
Then, descend to the bus station and take your private mobility to the Mollepata town and enjoy a nutritious lunch. In the afternoon, return to your hotel in the city of Cusco (arrival at 6 pm).
- Private round-trip mobility
- Top-level local Professional Guide who speaks English.
- Lunch: Breakfast and Lunch in a local house
- Complimentary bottled water
- First aid kit and oxygen
- Access ticket to Humantay Lagoon
What's Not Included?
- Food not mentioned in the inclusions
- Horses (can be rented in the same place, optional)
- Travel insurance. Please, we ask you to take out travel insurance
- Tips (optional)
- You have to be in Cusco at least 2 days before the tour to acclimatize
- Be in excellent physical condition
- Wear suitable hiking clothes, warm clothing and raincoats
What do you have to carry in your small backpack?
- Warm clothes (scarf, sweaters, raincoat, gloves)
- Sun hat
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Extra money (PEN)
We only make this Tour in Private, exclusive for Families and Couples; we include a professional chef to prepare a healthy and nutritious breakfast and lunch. The price varies according to the number of people traveling together.
|Number of People You Book With||Price is in US Dollars|
|1 Person||USD 240.00|
|2 People||USD 130.00 per person|
|3 People||USD 99.00 per person|
|4 People||USD 80.00 per person|
|5 People||USD 69.00 per person|
|6 to + People||USD 59.00 per person|