- Maximum altitude: 5150 meters / 16,896 feet.
- Minimum temperature: 2ºC / 35.6ºF.
- Climate: November to April rain and snowfall season.
- Length: 5 km / 3.1 miles round trip.
- Hiking time: 6 hours round trip.
FULL DAY TOUR: Cusco - Cusipata - Rainbow Mountain or The 7-Color Mountain - Red Valley - Cusco.
Get ready to explore part of the Andes of Cusco!
At 4 am, the Professional Guide and private mobility will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco. Then, start a 3-hour trip to the Chilliwani Community, take your energetic breakfast, and start the 1-and-a-half-hour hike along a beautiful uphill path.
From the highest point of the Tour, enjoy the natural beauty, see colorful mountains, impressive snow-capped mountains, and take excellent pictures.
Then, descend to the bus station through the viewpoint of The Red Valley, where our professional chef will be waiting for you with a delicious lunch.
In the afternoon, take your private mobility to your hotel in the city of Cusco (arrival at 6 pm).
- Length: 5 km up and down
- Hiking time: 6 hours round trip
Included / not Included
- Private round-trip mobility
- Top-level professional Guide who speaks English
- Professional chef
- Food: Breakfast and Lunch
- Complimentary bottled water
- First Aid Kit and Oxygen
- Rainbow mountain access ticket
- Walking sticks
- Dining tent, table and chairs.
What's Not Included?
- Feed not mentioned in inclusions
- Horse (can be rented in the same place, optional)
- Travel insurance. Please, we beg you to take out travel insurance
- Tips (optional)
- You have to be in Cusco at least 2 days before to acclimatize
- Be in an excellent physical condition
- Wear suitable clothing for hiking, warm clothes, and raincoats
What you have to take in your small Backpack?
- Warm clothing (scarf, sweaters, raincoat, gloves)
- Sun hat
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Extra money (PEN)
We only do this Tour in Private, Exclusively for Families and Couples, we include a professional chef to prepare a healthy and nutritious breakfast and lunch. The price varies according to the number of people traveling together.
|Number of People You Book With||Price is in US Dollars|
|1 Trekker||USD 280.00|
|2 Trekkers||USD 155.00 per person|
|3 Trekkers||USD 111.00 per person|
|4 Trekkers||USD 94.00 per person|
|5 Trekkers||USD 83.00 per person|
|6 to + Trekkers||USD 75.00 per person|