"Traveling is the answer, no matter what the question."
- Theme: Cultural
- Tour Style: Private Tour (exclusive)
- Frequency: Daily departures
DAY 1: Welcome Reception and City Tour Cusco
A.M. At the moment your flight arrives in Cusco, our host will receive you and transfer you to your hotel. Then, you will have free time to acclimatize.
At the right time, start a 6-hour tour that will take you to explore the most exciting places inside and outside the city of Cusco.
Visit The Cathedral and admire the beautiful religious ornamentation. Then, walk along the beautiful Loreto street to The Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha), observe the beauty and the perfect combination of 2 different cultures (Inca and European).
Later, leave the city to visit the 4 nearby archaeological complexes and enjoy the rock masterpiece of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay and finally return to your hotel.
- Accommodation in Cusco
DAY 2: Tour to Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu"
At 8.30 am. The professional guide and private mobility will pass through your hotel in Cusco. Then, start your trip to the Sacred Valley and make a brief stop at the Awanakacha farm and see different species of South American camelids.
Continue your trip to the archaeological site and the local market of Pisaq. Admire the large agricultural terraces and stroll through the colorful local market. Then, enjoy a buffet lunch in Urubamba and later, visit the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo.
At 4:36 p.m. or 7:04 p.m., take the train from Ollantaytambo station to Machu Picchu town. Upon arrival, our host will be waiting to escort you to your hotel.
- Overnight: Machu Picchu town (Aguas Calientes)
- Food: Breakfast at the hotel and Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley
DAY 3: Discover Machu Picchu "Wonder of the World"
Take the first buses to the Inca city of Machu Picchu. Escorted by an excellent professional local guide, explore the lost city of the Incas, marvel at the perfection of the construction, discover the history behind it, and admire the fascinating landscapes.
At the end of your tour, take a bus back to Aguas Calientes town to enjoy a buffet lunch. In the afternoon, take the return train to Ollantaytambo or Poroy station. Upon arrival, our staff will also be waiting for you to escort you to the city of Cusco.
- Accommodation in Cusco (Qorichaska Hostel)
- Food: Breakfast at the hotel and buffet lunch.
DAY 4: Farewell transfer to Cusco airport
With 2 hours and 20 minutes before the departure of your flight, our staff will pass through your hotel to take you to Cusco airport. If your flight leaves in the afternoon, you will have free time to explore more to the city of Cusco or to buy some souvenirs.
End of our service.
We are infinitely grateful for your preference and visit.
Included / not Included
- Welcome reception at Cusco airport and transfer to the hotel
- Tourist Bus on all tours
- All tickets to access the places to visit on City tour and Sacred Valley
- Top-level local guide who speaks English
- Mobility of the train station to your hotel in Cusco
- EXPEDITION or VOYAGER train tickets round trip between Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Bus tickets between Aguas Calientes and the Inca city of Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to the Inca city of Machu Picchu
- The entire tour in Exclusive service
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel (2 in Cusco and 1 in Machu Picchu town)
- Transfer of farewell from your hotel to the airport
What's not included?
- Food not mentioned in the Itinerary
- All flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal items
- Entrance fees to Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountain (optional)
- Tips (optional)
- Tell us if you have any setback or delay in your arrival in Cusco
- Leave heavy suitcases in Cusco
List of things you should take on the tours
Carry a small backpack (maximum 20 liters) and inside it:
- Personal documents (passport, identity document, CEDULAS, student card and others)
- Poncho for the rainy season (November to April)
- Sun hat
- Mosquito repellent
- Mineral water
- Personal medications
- Extra money (PEN)
- Cameras and others
Exclusive Peru Tours is a specialist in private tours (exclusive family tour).
Our prices are expressed in US dollars and per person. The rate varies depending on the number of people booking together.
|Number of People You Book With||Price is in US Dollars|
|1 Person||USD 1049.00|
|2 People||USD 715.00 per person|
|3 People||USD 659.00 per person|
|4 People||USD 624.00 per person|
|5 People||USD 589.00 per person|
|6 to + people||USD 569.00 per person|
We offer USD 20 off.
- For countries that belong to the Andean Community (CAN) Colombia, Bolivia, and Ecuador.
- For university students under 25 years who have an original student card issued by the university made of PVC material. The card must contain the following; The information of the university, the personal data of the student, the photo of the student and the expiration date of the card must be valid at the time of visiting Machu Picchu.
- Also, for children from 8 to 17 years.
- Special discounts for children under 7 years, Peruvians and groups organized by travel agencies.
Our optional services
These services are optional, only if you want you may add in your booking.
- To climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain, add USD 20 per person.
- To travel on the Vistadome Train, add USD 75 per person.
- Ask the prices of the Belmond Hiram Bingham or First Class luxury trains.
- If you want to spend the nights in a superior category such as a 4 or 5-star hotel, ask about our confidential rates.